I used to paint my toes cobalt blue. Every week. For years. Even for my wedding. Well, it is my favorite color...
I love it :). I had that exact same shade for awhile I think as well. My toenails were bright orange on my wedding day.
love it that is something blue.
haha you and I were on the same wavelength this week!
O! Cool! I used to paint my nails blue too! I have some in my bedroom waiting for me right now, light blue with glitter! LOL I got it in the children's section!! Phew! I'll never grow up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it :). I had that exact same shade for awhile I think as well.
My toenails were bright orange on my wedding day.
love it that is something blue.
haha you and I were on the same wavelength this week!
O! Cool! I used to paint my nails blue too! I have some in my bedroom waiting for me right now, light blue with glitter! LOL I got it in the children's section!! Phew! I'll never grow up!
Post a Comment