
This is my manifesto. I try to make choices that reflect my principles.
This month's theme has been difficult. It's a balance between saying enough and not saying too much. I had a different, possibly more controversial, idea for this week, but I can't seem to figure out the self-timer on my camera! So, I guess I have next week covered, assuming I can find the manual, and the courage...

3 comments:
That's a great shirt! Not only does it have a great message, it is also a wonderful color :)
agreed - it's a very hard theme. i keep saying i'm not going to participate and then i do...i'm looking forward to april!
Great message!
I've heard that in our City the grocery stores are getting rid of plastic bags at the end of this month, and we are all to use canvas bags - an exciting change...hope it goes over well. :)
Can't wait to see next week's photo ;)
Post a Comment